Google Ads (formerly AdWords) Management | PPC
We Increased This Online Retailer’s Sales
by $322,757.76 in the First Year
Click above image to expand chart
An online-retail, small-business client (name withheld to protect data) was seriously struggling. In fact, they were ready to close their doors after 11 years in business. Employees had already been laid off and the company had downgraded from two shifts to one. We needed a way to save his business.
Our client started with us as an SEO client. At first, SEO worked and rankings climbed on a national scale. But, after about a year, where SEO used to work, it was no longer working because of increased competition from national retail chains.
After months of strong and constant suggestions for our client to give Ads a try, they finally did. And, because our client is an online retailer — with thousands of products — we used Google Shopping Ads (formerly called Product Listing Ads or PLAs) to bring them into the PPC world.
The positive results we saw from Ads were almost immediate. Before long, our client began to experience record breaking sales. In fact, just 3 months in, our client had their single largest sales month in the 11-year history of their company. After that, they kept seeing record-breaking revenues month after month — and as you’ll see below, each year after that first year, revenues have continued to rise.
Click chart below to expand
One-year period before using Ads:
- $460,573.91 in total site ecommerce revenue
Performance — Year 1 of Ads:
- $746,036.53 in total site ecommerce revenue (An increase of 64.58% over the previous 12-month period, without Ads).
- $322,757.76 of that was directly driven by Ads, with an ad-spend cost of only $41,980.16.
Performance — Year 2 of Ads:
- $1,157,970.90 in total site ecommerce revenue
- $488,727.06 of which was directly driven by Ads with an ad-spend cost of only $56,862.11.
Performance — Year 3 of Ads (current year):
- $958,959.66 in total site ecommerce revenue (so far, in the first 9.5 months)
- $495,289.23 of which was directly driven by Ads with an ad-spend cost of only $62,325.94.
Note: Over the past 9.5 months we’ve already driven more Ads revenue than we did over the previous 12 months.
Notice also how overall revenues continue to climb year after year. This is because Ads is not only driving first-time customers, but also repeat customers.
If you are thinking of working with an online marketing company, we’d love to give you a FREE no-obligation quote for your project. Click the blue button below to get started now!
Even better, we love the results our clients are getting. Read on to learn how Google Ads could be right for you too.
Google Ads Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising Campaigns offer an amazing and highly cost-effective way to promote your business on the front page of Google. Market 248 offers expert Ads Management Services that can help you start gaining more clients from day-one.
With Google Ads, you pay per click, which means that you only pay when someone visits your website by clicking on one of your ads. Two other nice features of Google Ads is that you set your monthly spending budget and that you can focus your ads on a very narrow niche market, which can result in excellent returns on spending.
Google Ads: The Awesome, Super-Targeted Advertising Tool
If you came to Market 248 and asked us to help you with a direct mail campaign, how would you feel if we told you that we could focus your campaign on a highly-targeted group that included only people who wanted what you offer and who were actively searching for what you offer right now.
Would that be exciting?
Would you be willing to pay for that kind of a direct mail campaign?
Of course you would. We would too.
But wait…it gets even better.
What if we could also tell you that you will only have to pay for the direct mail pieces that actually get read. The rest are free and ship at no cost at all to you. If they throw your direct mail piece in the trash and don’t read it, you don’t have to pay for it. Would that be an attractive offer?
Well unfortunately, an offer like this cannot be made using direct mail…or with billboards, or with radio and TV ads. But, this is exactly what you get with Google Ads.
How Google Ads Works for You.
1. We do the research and help you choose targeted keyword phrases that attract the kind of customers you want and need. Those who are looking for exactly what you have to offer!
2. You set your monthly budget and control how much you spend.
3. We’ll write super-focused ads for you, targeting your niche market.
4. When people search on Google for a target keyword phrase your ad shows up.
5. You only pay if they click on your ad and visit your website, not for visibility alone.
6. Our team is very experienced at managing Google Ads PPC Campaigns and we have the results to back it up. Ask us about results we are getting for our clients.
Google Ads is also a fantastic (and almost instantaneous) way to get your site listed on the front page of Google. In fact, ads are usually up and running within 30 minutes of the launch of your Ads campaign. For many of our clients, we recommend a strategy that uses Ads to quickly position their site on the first of Google – while we work on their long-term SEO strategies for higher organic rankings.
How Market 248 will manage Google Ads to boost your business
The Market 248 team has effectively managed Ads campaigns for over 10 years.
Here’s what we can do for you:
- We’ll get acquainted with your product, service or organization and help you make an honest assessment as to whether Google Ads is the right method of online marketing for achieving your goals. If Ads isn’t right for your product or service, we’ll tell you. Our goal is to help you be successful online and sometimes that means avoiding strategies that aren’t a great fit.
- If we determine that Ads makes sense as part of your online marketing strategy, we’ll help you with the following areas of the campaign:
- Researching the market and determining the best keywords for you to target
- Complete A-Z set up of your Google Ads advertising campaign
- Custom writing all of your ads
- Tracking the progress of your campaign and providing you with monthly reports.
- Turn-key, expert management of your Google Ads campaign. We do all the work for you so you can focus on running your business.
(Q:) How can you know if Google Ads is right for your business?
(A:) We’ll tell you for free.
Start with our free Ads evaluation and consultation. It’s easy and there’s no obligation or pressure to purchase anything. We’ll spend a few moments on the phone with you, in a no-pressure, friendly setting and explore your business goals and ideas. In most cases, because we have been doing this for so long, we can determine if Ads is a smart choice for you right away.
Many of our customers come to us after trying Ads with another company – and often they got very little results or were kept in the dark about their campaigns. We invite you to contact us and experience the difference of open communication and transparent monthly reports that will keep you in the loop from the very beginning.
If you need an online marketing company to help you with your Internet Marketing, let us give you a FREE no-obligation quote for your project. Click the blue button below to get started now!